Rolisteam is a virtual tabletop software. It helps you to manage tabletop role playing games with remote friends/players. It provides many features to share maps, pictures and it also includes tool to communicate with your friends/players. The goal is to make Rolisteam-managed RPG games as good as RPG games around your table. To achieve it, we are working hard to provide you more and more features.
- Music player
- Drawing tool (to draw map on the fly).
- Rich text Editor.
- Dice rolling
- secret Dice rolling
- Share pictures
- Share maps
- Fog of war on maps
- Playable Character or Player identity (in chat)
- PC and NPC positioning on map.
- One to One/Many/All Chat communication
- Client/Server architecture.
- And many others...
The Rolisteam fairy tale:
Once upon a time, a man wants to play role playing game with his remote friends. He left a message in the ubuntu french forum asking help for porting Qt software to Linux. More details available at : http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=185333&p=1 (french)
- Translators : If you want to help: Transifex
- Qt/C++ developers : Make improvements into rolisteam (huge work, please, help!)